February 27, 2007

Flash Circle TD coming to Candystand.com in March

In early January, a friend sent me a link to a new game he found on the web. Simply, his email said, "You seriously need to stop what you're doing and play this game now!" I pasted the URL in my browser and 45 minutes later realized that I'd just enjoyed 36 levels of one of the best web games I had ever played.

The game is called Flash Element TD and was developed by a guy named David Scott. It turns out that I wasn't the only one so impressed with David's work -- in just a few days, this great game was being played by thousands of people, all over the world.

After a few weeks, we made contact with David and asked him if he had any ideas for a sequel to this great game. Much to my delight, he had such a game in development and I'm excited to announce that Flash Circle TD will be coming to Candystand.com in the middle of March. While we are assisting David by offering graphic and sound design help, we are absolutely committed to preserving the essence of the game (no, the towers will not be shooting sticks of Juicy Fruit or Life Savers... don't worry!).

A trailer for the game can be seen below. Of course, much more info on Flash Circle TD is coming soon. If you have any questions, as always you can email me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... Just Wow

That looks Amazing

Circle TD Fan said...

omg im so excited about this game, the waiting is driving me insane.....do i need to say that im a HUGE TD fan? lol
comon candystand give us a date for this game :D

Anonymous said...

When does it come out precisly???

Scott Tannen said...

Tomorrow!